[ncl-talk] Request the Input Datasets for Q1Q2 Calculation

Xiaoming Sun yueyunxiaoming at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 22:04:53 MDT 2021

Dear NCL Help,

I am using the Q1Q2_yanai function provided at
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/Q1Q2_yanai_1.ncl
for some calculations.

However, the Q1 and Q2 I got appear much greater than expected. Can you
please send me the following input datasets that are used in the Q1Q2_yanai
function example, such that I can do some tests using them and make sure
whether I have some errors in my script?

The datasets I am requesting include

  f1      = addfile(diri+"temp_lag4tolead2.nc","r")    ; daily mean data
  f2      = addfile(diri+"omega_lag4tolead2.nc","r")
  f3      = addfile(diri+"uwnd_lag4tolead2.nc","r")
  f4      = addfile(diri+"vwnd_lag4tolead2.nc","r")
  f5      = addfile(diri+"rhum_lag4tolead2.nc","r")

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Xiaoming

--