[ncl-talk] about frontogenesis

Tianhang Zhang tianhang.zhang at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Tue Aug 17 11:53:58 MDT 2021

THank you very much!
It is very useful for me!

Best,
Tianhang

获取 Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
________________________________
发件人: Barry Lynn <barry.h.lynn at gmail.com>
发送时间: Tuesday, August 17, 2021 3:50:15 PM
收件人: Dennis Shea <shea at ucar.edu>
抄送: Tianhang Zhang <tianhang.zhang at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk>; ncl-talk at mailman.ucar.edu <ncl-talk at mailman.ucar.edu>
主题: Re: [ncl-talk] about frontogenesis

Hello:

Sorry for not responding earlier -- I was travelling.

Here is an example program where I calculated frontogenesis.  I obtained it from someone else, who I can't recall at the moment.  I modified it a bit.

Perhaps this will help you?