[ncl-talk] 4 panel plot color error message

Herb, Jason jherb at albany.edu
Wed Aug 11 14:06:51 MDT 2021

Hello all,

I have a 4-panel plot for various sites which are color coded based on given ranges. I tested it with the same the same input for all inputs to make sure that it would plot the data correctly with no issues. Now that it worked and have it feed in 4 different files the code errors. The error messages are as follows:

fatal:Undefined identifier: (colors) is undefined, can't continue
fatal:["Execute.c":8640]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 555 in file test4panel.ncl

given (colors) was specified well above the line kicking error I am confused as what is occurring and how to fix.
I have attached the code and the input files.

Thanks,
Jason