[ncl-talk] Fwd: WRF NCL Panel plot

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Sun Apr 18 11:15:01 MDT 2021

Please send questions to ncl-talk.  There are people who know WRF better
than me.
=======
Attached is a script that does not use graphics functions in WRFUserARW.ncl.
It uses standard NCL graphics.

%> ncl wrf_panel.gsn_csm.ncl

See attached for sample figure.
---
If you are new to NCL please read the manual at:
*        http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/NCL_User_Guide/*
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/NCL_User_Guide/>

---
Good Luck