[ncl-talk] Odd plotting of data

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 7 13:17:21 MDT 2021

Here is a general debugging suggestion.  Before making a panel, debug each
plot separately.  Simply comment out "gsnDraw = False" and "gsnFrame =
False" in each plot's individual resources.  This causes each plot to
display separately in its own frame.  Then insert an exit statement
immediately following the gsn line for the individual plot that you are
working on.

These debug settings are easy to reverse after you finish debugging all of
the individual plots, and are ready to panelize.