[ncl-talk] gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map_polar

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 7 11:09:09 MDT 2021

Hi Mauro,
Are you getting any error messages when the first plot is drawn? If so,
please send the messages to the group.
I am guessing that the WRF-chem data has 2-dimensional latitudes and
longitudes. gsnAddCyclic will default to False due
to the 2-dimensional coordinates. Setting gsnAddCyclic to True is likely
the way you want to go here, but that does
not explain why only 1/2 the globe is covered in vectors. That makes me
think that something is amiss with the
passing of the latitude/longitude coordinates to NCL, which should result
in error messages.

If you could also pass along your script that would make debugging easier
for the group.
Adam