[ncl-talk] how to mask land data while plotting

jayanti pal jiban_samudra18 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 03:08:09 MDT 2020

Dear sirSST is a parameter which is only available over ocean.I have estimated mankendall trend of SST for four seasons. I want a plot having trend in shaded p(1) and probability id contour p(0). but after plotting it shows presence of data over land. how to mask it while plotting.
Here below I am attaching my script and plot.Kindly help.

Dr. Jayanti PalPost-doc FellowDepartment of Atmospheric SciencesInstitute of Atmospheric and Environmental SciencesUniversity of CalcuttaContact: jiban_samudra18 at yahoo.com, jayantibright at gmail.comPh. 8013906997