[ncl-talk] regridding data

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 23 20:28:21 MDT 2020

I doubt "regridding" will work for comparisons versus *3 ground-based
*measurement
sites.
*All data are over water*. Really, the data rich regions are separated by
LARGE areas with
missing values. Regridding land  will give 'numbers' over land but I doubt
they would have
any meaningful information. You would be looking  at artifacts of the
interpolation method.

a sample from or2it 1 is attached

jason.000003.png   <== full grid , orbit 1
jason.000004.png   <== region subset , orbit 1