[ncl-talk] indices_nino_1.ncl & the function 'mon_fullyear_n'

Edward Velie EVelie at msn.com
Mon Sep 14 10:42:51 MDT 2020

Dear NCL-talk,
I would like to run this script with a different input data file. The file, "olr.mon.mean.nc",
has dimensions of time=547, lat=73, and lon=144, with time starting in 197406 and ending in 201912.
In addition, data for Apr to Dec 1978 is missing from the file.
I am interested in period 1979-2019. My questions are will the full year function work with a dataset having a partial
starting year, and is there a way the data can be subsetted for 1979-2019 and still use the script?

Thank you.
Edward