[ncl-talk] ERRNO=12

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Thu Oct 8 18:29:41 MDT 2020

3 Tb is a very large data set, difficult to contain all in memory at the
same time.  I recommend using serial methods to perform your analysis along
one or two dimensions, one step at a time.  You can implement serial
methods in NCL or any other scientific programming language.  In NCL, you
can use the full complement of library functions to assist your serial
methods.