[ncl-talk] Time series at each grid point from a netcdf file

Zilore Mumba zmumba at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:57:56 MDT 2020

I have a netcdf file containing daily precipitation data over 30 years on a
grid of 96 points in x and 99 points in y. I would like to work with the
data on a grid-point by grid-point basis. I think this would be best
achieved by having a time series of the data at each grid point. I can then
use, eg. fortran to make some computation, such as the start/end of the wet
session.
I wonder if someone would have a script that can generate such time series.
My search in the ncl documentation and archives achieves nothing.
I will appreciate any help or advice on this.