[ncl-talk] a question about a ncl function 'trop_wmo'

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Fri Nov 20 06:32:28 MST 2020

The source code for this function is available and includes documentation.
Please download the NCL/NCARG source code and look in these two files:

    ni/src/lib/nfp/tropwmoW.c
    ni/src/lib/nfpfort/stattrop_dp.f

That is all I know.  If you have more questions, please reply to the
mailing list, and maybe someone else can help.