[ncl-talk] Question about wrf_user_getvar cloud-top temperature(ctt) calculation

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 19 12:12:43 MST 2020

Generally, NCL's wrf_* functions are direct interfaces to the fortran
subroutines written by members of the WRF project. NCL developers did not
write the WRF or RIP subroutines.

Likely, the answer to your questions would have to come from a WRF support
group.

One possible group is *here* <https://forum.mmm.ucar.edu/phpBB3/>

*Good Luck*