[ncl-talk] Missing end label (a bug)?

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 19 14:45:11 MDT 2020

Hi Barry,
The trXMaxF/trXMinF resources are not connected to the tmXB* resources,
they are separate. Thus, you can set trXMinF/trXMaxF to values out of range
of your tmXBValues settings (and not get any visible labels in the process).
Adam

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 2:29 PM Barry Lynn via ncl-talk <ncl-talk at ucar.edu>
wrote:

> Hi Adam:
>
> Yes. they are. I assume that trMaxf goes with tmXBValues, rather than the
> labels themselves.  These varied from 32 to 128, as I went across the
> columns.
>
> Barry
>
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 10:24 PM Adam Phillips <asphilli at ucar.edu> wrote:
>
>> HI Barry,
>> Without seeing your resources I do not know if this is the issue or not,
>> but tmXBLabels is supposed to work in conjunction with tmXBMode =
>> "Explicit" and tmXBValues. To use tmXBValues/tmXBLabels rmXBMode must be
>> set to Explicit. If it isn't, the tmXBValues/tmXBLabels settings will be
>> ignored.
>> Adam
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 11:26 AM Barry Lynn <barry.h.lynn at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Adam:
>>>
>>> Thank you for the suggestion.
>>>
>>> The suggestion worked; however, the labels are misleading.  They say
>>> 0...24 on all panels, but as you move right, there are actually 64 and then
>>> 128 vertical columns plotted.  So, I had to set it to 64 and 128 for these

Adam Phillips