[ncl-talk] sub: significant test

dale zuri dalezuri at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 10:40:41 MST 2020

Hi,
Thanks for the clarification. The regions of 95% significant must be
stippled. I am not sure below steps are doing what I wanted do.

printVarSummary(x4d)

x4d = where(x4d.lt.siglvl, 1, x4d)

printMinMax(x4d,0)

;overlay plot::::::

opt = True                                         ; set up parameters for
pattern fill

  opt at gsnShadeFillType = "pattern"                   ; specify pattern fill

  opt at gsnShadeLow      = 17                         ; stipple pattern

;  opt at gsnShadeDotSizeF = 3                           ; make dots larger

 plot2  = gsn_csm_contour(wks,x4d,res2)

  plot2   = gsn_contour_shade(plot2,0.05,30, opt)        ; stipple all
areas >= 99%  contour

Thanks