[ncl-talk] using ind to subset a variable in addfiles

Adam Herrington adam.herrington at stonybrook.edu
Fri Mar 6 11:29:22 MST 2020

I am running into an issue where I am trying to subset a variable on an
unstructured grid after calling addfiles:

          inptr = addfiles(infiles,"r")

          indcol = ind(lattmp.ge.lat_s .and. lattmp.le.lat_n .and. \
                       lontmp.ge.lon_w .and. lontmp.le.lon_e)
          indt = ind(ftime.ge.ftime(itime0) .and. ftime.le.ftime(itime1))

and it just hangs in this next call:

          invar = inptr[:]->PRECC(indt,indcol)

I've checked to make sure that indt and indcol are not bogus. Can anyone
think of why this is not taking?

Adam Herrington