[ncl-talk] Selecting same date

Vanúcia Schumacher vanucia-schumacher at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 11:38:35 MST 2020

Hi Mateus.
Thanks for the feedback, but this is not what I intend to do.

In my ascii file, I have several lines with the same date (e.g. 2018-01-01, ...) and in this proposed way, I would save 1 file for each line. However, what I need is to save each file for each unique date.
With the "test.txt" data I have 9 different dates, which I need to save as 9 different ascii files, containing all the information.
The function I used selects the dates in common, but I am missing something in the loop to save joining this information.

Thanks for the advance