[ncl-talk] Plot showing No Color

Rashed Mahmood rashidcomsis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 02:44:45 MDT 2020

Hi Arifin,
Similar question has been discussed in the past, may be the following
discussion could help:
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2014/1620.html

For me the best way to install NCL on Ubuntu is to download the precompiled
binaries and install it using a couple commands. It is very simple:
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/install.shtml#DownloadBinary

There is also conda install method:
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/conda.shtml

hope that helps.