[ncl-talk] Plot showing No Color

Mohd Noor'Arifin Bin Hj Yussof arifin.yussof at met.gov.bn
Wed Jun 24 07:02:43 MDT 2020

Dear Barry,

Yes I have attached both the command I used and the output of the file in the previous e-mail.

Kind Regards,

Arifin Yussof
Meteorological Officer
Officer in Digital Product Support and Numerical Weather Prediction (DSNP),
Strategy and Development Division,
Brunei Darussalam Meteorological Department, Ministry of Transport and Infocommunications

Address: Block B23, Anggerek Desa Flat , Simpang 32-37, Kampung Anggerek Desa, Brunei Darussalam BB3713

Telephone number: (+673) 2381342 ext 233 - Website: http://www.met.gov.bn - Instagram/Facebook: @bruneiweather - Mobile App: Brunei WX

Helping you understand weather better