[ncl-talk] Error while generating nc file for heat index

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 20:42:52 MDT 2020

Hi Omer,

You are creating the same netcdf file over and over again within the loop.
As you can see it only works for the first iteration. For all subsequent
iterations, NCL is finding an already existing nc file with the same name
so it can't create a new one.

Tabish

*Tabish U Ansari*

*Postdoctoral Researcher *

*Centre for Climate and Air Pollution Studies (C-CAPS)*
*School of Physics, NUI-Galway**, Ireland*
*ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tabish_Ansari
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tabish_Ansari>*