[ncl-talk] Issue to fill delimited area (using a shapefile) with a constant value

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 19 15:07:03 MDT 2020

I don't know for certain. If the regions are not overlapping, what about
initializing "data" and "data_mask" to zero and then simply adding the loop
results back into those variable each time? Something like

data = data +  (/shapefile_mask_data(dgrid_fs,shp_path,opt)/)
data_mask(j,i) = data_mask(j,i) + vtrend(0,ir)/100.

Rick