[ncl-talk] Using NetCDF with WRAPIT

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Fri Jul 17 10:15:50 MDT 2020

Hi,

What do you mean by "cannot get WRAPIT to recognise the "include
'netcdf.inc'""?  Are you getting a compiler error, or an error from WRAPIT
itself, or?  I see you have -L directives pointing to where the netcdf
library resides; do you need a similar -I directive to point to where the
header is?

Rick