[ncl-talk] wrf_Hill2d

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 26 05:37:49 MST 2020

 "Correction for the previous email"In the previous email, I've asked "Does the value of "100" in the above line is the height of hill in the default namelist.input?". It seems the height of hill is not in the namelist.input and it sets in the "dyn_em/module_initialize_hill2d_x.F". So, I correct my question "Does the value of "100" in the above line is the default height of hill in the dyn_em/module_initialize_hill2d_x.F?" If yes, with changing the height of hill in the dyn_em/module_initialize_hill2d_x.F, we should change this line in the wrf_Hill2d.ncl, too? I've attached the default module_initialize_hill2d_x.F.
Sincerely,Ehsan