[ncl-talk] wrf_Hill2d

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 26 05:22:00 MST 2020

Dear NCL group,I hope you are doing great.I've used "wrf_Hill2d.ncl" from "https://www2.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/Examples/wrf_Hill2d.ncl". This is a very useful script. Just to be sure, is x axis "west-east grid point" and y axis "height in meter"?In the script, has been written  res at tmYLValues  = fspan(0.,100.,5)Does the value of "100" in the above line is the height of hill in the default namelist.input? If yes, with changing the height of hill in the namelist.input, does we should change this line in the wrf_Hill2d.ncl, too? I've attached the default namelist.input.I'll be thankful if I hear from you.

Sincerely,Ehsan