[ncl-talk] Getting time series from several files in ncl

zilore mumba zmumba at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 05:56:56 MDT 2020

 Thanks I have looked at examples of wrf_user_ll_to_ij, It does not help. Let me clarify two things1. I used tc just to test that I can at least access tc, but that syntax does not give me tc at a specific location.2. When I talk of a specific location, I do not need interpolation. I know WRF will give me the value at the nearest grid location. That is enough for me. My core problem is: how do I put it to get one value, instead of the whole grid?

|  |
wrf_user_ll_to_ij

NCL WRFUserARW.ncl functions (lat/lon functions)