[ncl-talk] Too much white space between rows in WRF panelplot

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 17:38:32 MDT 2020

Hi Adam,

Thanks a lot - I was able to manually change the y-coordinates of the plots
in the bottom row.

Cheers,

Tabish

*Tabish U Ansari*

*Postdoctoral Researcher *

*Centre for Climate and Air Pollution Studies (C-CAPS)*
*School of Physics, NUI-Galway**, Ireland*
*ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tabish_Ansari