[ncl-talk] Problem with panel plot

Morteza Qadimi mqadimi at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 11:00:03 MDT 2020

Hi NCL wizards,
I’ve made 18 plots using code below:
Plot = new (18,graphic)
Some resources
.

do i=0,2
  do j=0,2
    do k=0,1
      l=0
      plotname      = “Plot”+Models(i)+"_"+Scenarios(j)+"_EOF"+(k+1)
      wks                = gsn_open_wks("pdf”,plotname)
      PLOT (l)         = gsn_csm_contour_map(wks,EOF(i,j,k,:,:),res)
      l=l+1
    end do
  end do
end do

All the 18 plots get drown when I plot them individually, but when I try to panel them by:

resP                                              = True
resP at gsnMaximize                   = True
resP at gsnPanelMainString       = ""

wks = gsn_open_wks("x11","Panel")
gsn_panel(wks,PLOT,(/9,2/),resP)

I get the error below:

(0)     gsn_panel: Error: all of the plots passed to gsn_panel appear to be invalid