[ncl-talk] WRF interpolation

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 05:07:26 MDT 2019

 Dears,I hope this email finds you well.I have a script for interpolating WRF data on some stations, using "rcm2points". The input file for stations includes stations which some of them don't locate on wrf out domain 2. I thought these stations must get missing value or so. But all stations, except a few ones, got values!May I ask you how it could possible?I've attached the script (wrfncl.ncl), the input file for stations (stations.dat), an image showing domain 2 (wrfd2.png), also an image showing all stations locations (stations.png). The wrfout file is about 2G. Should I put this file in ftp?I'll be thankful if I hear from you.
SincerelyEhsan