[ncl-talk] ps figure can not work

朱学明 557xiaozhu at 163.com
Wed Sep 4 06:21:31 MDT 2019

Dear Rick,
      Thank you for your replying.
       I have tried with the latest version of NCL 6.6.2, the same problem is still there. But accidentally, I tried to run the same script in the ROOT account, it works well. Originally, I had run it in my own user account. It looks like very weird.

      Best regards.

2019-09-04

Xueming Zhu 朱学明
Key Laboratory of Research on Marine Hazards Forecasting (LoMF), SOA
National Marine Environmental Forecasting Center (NMEFC)
No.8, Dahuisi Road, Haidian District, Beijing, 100081
People's Republic of China