[ncl-talk] fatal:Mul: Dimension size, for dimension number 2, of operands does not match, can't continue

G.Monte at isac.cnr.it G.Monte at isac.cnr.it
Wed Oct 30 04:56:51 MDT 2019

Dears all,
I have two variable, namely Tb and theta, whose dimensions and sizes are:
1) Tb [nscan4 | 2284] x [npixel4 | 96] x [nchannel4 | 6]
2) theta [nscan4 | 2284] x [npixel4 | 96] x [nchUIA4 | 1]

When I combine them into a mathematical expression, I get the following
error message (written above in the subject):
fatal:Mul: Dimension size, for dimension number 2, of operands does not
match, can't continue

I realized that the problem is due to the fact that the inner-most
dimensions  are [nchannel4 | 6] and [nchUIA4 | 1] for Tb and theta,
respectively.

I kindly ask you how can I solve my issue.

Thanks in advance,
Giulio Monte