[ncl-talk] Multiple swath files for a given day

Herb, Jason jherb at albany.edu
Tue Oct 29 08:34:12 MDT 2019

Hello,

I am using the MODIS AOD data. I currently have a code that can automatically process each of the orbits for a given day to provide the daily average for a single file. At this point I have been attempting to take several files in order to get the daily average of multiple files (example h30-35v07 and h30-35v08) currently the method is to call a certain jday and manually processing, but this is not efficient and very time consuming. Is there a way NCL can automatically adjust the jday as it processes all of the data files for a given day then output that given png file and move on to the next without constant user adjustments?

Thanks,
Jason Herb
Research Tech
SUNY Albany NY