[ncl-talk] Error: dimension sizes of left and right hand side do not match

Toni Klemm toni-klemm at tamu.edu
Wed Oct 23 13:50:05 MDT 2019

Hi Rick,

Sadly, that’s not the problem. It occurs in the very first loop already.

However, I just commented out

;		ncdf->lat_1 = lat_1

which is three lines above the line that doesn’t work, and now the script runs without problems. I still don’t understand why this is happening. Could it be a bug in NCL, some sort of problem with too many variables in an output file?

Toni

Toni Klemm, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Department of Ecosystem Science and Management
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
www.toni-klemm.de <http://www.toni-klemm.de/> | @toniklemm <http://www.twitter.com/toniklemm>
Editorial Board member, Early Career Climate Forum <http://www.eccforum.org/>