[ncl-talk] ESMF_regrid

Laura Fowler laura at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 2 16:55:45 MDT 2019

Hi Dennis and Kemal:

Kemal and Dennis:
Thank you for taking the time to look at my sourcecode and outputs. I think
that I figured out what was happening with ESMF_regrid. As Kemal suggested,
I was simply running out of memory when running my regrid.ncl script
interactively on cheyenne.ucar.edu. I was able to create the "weights" file
when logging onto casper.ucar.edu instead. I want to look at Kemal script
more carefully as well to make sure that I understand his regridding ncl
script as well.

Many thanks again,
Laura

e-mail: laura at ucar.edu