[ncl-talk] read variable in hdf file

Stefane Fonseca Freitas fane.freitas at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 10:41:05 MDT 2019

Hi users,

I'm trying to read some variables in a hdf file. I check my data using HDFview and using getfilevarnames and ncl_filedump in NCL. When using NCL, i can't see and/or acesss 3 variables: file_constants, pr_time and tmi_time.

So, my question is there a problem with the file or is there another way to acess this varibles using NCL?

P.S.: My NCL version is 6.6.2.

Best Regards,

Stefane Fonseca Freitas

Doutoranda em Meteorologia - PGMET - CPTEC / INPE
Centro de Previsão de Tempo e Estudos Climáticos / Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais
Cachoeira Paulista - SP - Brasil