[ncl-talk] Dimension error in Overlay plot

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 2 09:47:30 MDT 2019

OK, Apologies -- I see now. Right after opening the workstation, there's
this line:

      plot = new(2,graphic)

So "plot" is indeed a 1D array of length 2.  Either remove this line or do
something like:

  plot(0) = gsn_csm_xy(....)  ; 1st line plot
   plot(1) = gsn_csm_xy(....)   ; 2nd line plot
  overlay(plot(0), plot(1))

Hope that help...
Rick