[ncl-talk] Dimension error in Overlay plot

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 2 09:14:24 MDT 2019

Hi,

Impossible to tell -- the script fragment had only 40-some lines, whereas
the error message points to line #82.  Can you tell us what line that
corresponds to?  In any case, the error message indicates the problem -
there's a mismatch between expected dimensionality and the actual
dimensions that you'll need to address somehow.

Rick