[ncl-talk] data interpolation problem

WIND 954051157 at qq.com
Thu Nov 28 00:22:17 MST 2019

Thanks Karin,
 With your help to use the "function" ESMF_regrid, I had regrided my data. (I only changed example's DstGridType to "0.45deg", DstLLCorner to (/30.d,   120.d /) and DstURCorner to (/66.d, 156.d /) ) But I found that the plot outcoming is quite different, the value at the same point is unmatched. My former grid interval is about 0.44 degree, I changed to regrid to 0.5 or other degree, they all failed all the same. The output pic's link is here https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ObFbK6lTDpzyyYgTpZp64w. Did that mean the data is unsuitable to regrid in this way?
 Really looking forward to your advice.
 Sincerely,
 Yan
Message: 8