[ncl-talk] Remapping from stereographic polar to lat lon grid

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 25 14:45:14 MST 2019

NCL has an undocumented interface to the Proj4 cartographic projection
library.  If you are familiar with "proj4 string" specifications of
projection-parameters, I'll point you to where to look. Its pretty easy,
just give source-projstr, dest-projstr, and arrays of x/y/z coordinaters.

If you are not familiar with proj4, if you could send me the output of
"gdalinfo" from both your source GeoTIFF and the converted NetCDF, I'll see
if I can'tget you started.

Rick