[ncl-talk] Query regarding regridding radar data from 3-D polar coordinates to 3-D cartesian coordinates

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 25 10:48:32 MST 2019

I have no idea how you did the conversion:
  3-D polar coordinates ===> to the corresponding latitude, longitude and
altitude
Perhaps, use* triple2grid*
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/triple2grid.shtml>

====
*http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/regrid.shtml*
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/regrid.shtml>
Examples 16-17: go the opposite way: lat/lon -> cartesian