[ncl-talk] Vertical cross-section from a three-dimensional WRF-ARW field at the given vertical level(s).

Ashish Sharma asharma7 at nd.edu
Wed Nov 20 15:18:01 MST 2019

Hello,

I am not able to find following fucntons in NCL.
wrf_user_interp_level,
wrf_user_interp_line
wrf_user_vert_cross functions

The webpage suggests the following:
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/WRF_arw/wrf_user_vert_cross.shtml
should be in WRFUserARW.ncl after version 6.6.0, But  I don't see them at
6.6.2 version at Cheyenne.

This function interpolates vertical cross-section of a WRF-ARW variable at
the specified vertical level, which can be in height or pressure
coordinates. This function combined with wrf_user_interp_level replaces
wrf_user_intrp3d, which will be deprecated in NCL V6.6.0.

Could someone please guide me to the location of these scripts?

thanks,
Ashish