[ncl-talk] NCL addition/sum

Sri.durgesh Nandini-Weiss sri.durgesh.nandini-weiss at uni-hamburg.de
Wed Nov 20 08:06:08 MST 2019

Hello everyone,

i have a simple question on addition/sum between two 4 dimension
variables e.g. temperature1 and temperature 2

How can i correctly perform the addition of:

T3=T1 [240,100,45,90] + T2 [240,100,1,1]

I want to have my result output T3 in the format [240,100,45,90] so i
cannot use dim_sum_n_Wrap or array_append_record.

Can someone please suggest a way to add the first 2 dimensions?

Thanx

Sri

--
Dr. Sri Nandini-Weiß
Research Scientist

Universität Hamburg
Center for Earth System Research and Sustainability (CEN)
Cluster of Excellence 'Climate, Climatic Change, and Society' (CLICCS)

Bundesstrasse 53, 20146 Hamburg
Tel: +49 (0) 40 42838 7472