[ncl-talk] Regarding the calculation of heights

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 12 08:53:19 MST 2019

*Please submit all WRF Support questions to the WRF online user support
forum:*
http://forum.mmm.ucar.edu

You will need to create a user ID and password to post, but this should
only take a minute.

Thank you for your cooperation,
WRF Support Team

Attached is the wrf_user.f90 code. You will have to find the answer in this
library.
NCL developers did not create this code.
Good luck