[ncl-talk] 3d field from satellite L2 data

Debasish Hazra debasish.hazra5 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 10:55:17 MDT 2019

Thanks Rick for pointing that out. But unlike the examples in (
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/calipso_3.ncl), variable I
want to see has different dimensions. Example page dimensions are

[fakeDim70 | 3001] x [fakeDim71 | 399]

which is why altitude reading from text file can be assigned to one of the
dimension. Here it is not.

Variable: ext
Type: float
Total Size: 15424 bytes
            3856 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes:   [fakeDim43 | 3856] x [fakeDim44 | 1]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 4
  units :       NoUnits
  format :      Float_32
  valid_range : 0...3
  hdf_name :    Column_Optical_Depth_Aerosols_532

How Do I modify that.

Thanks
Debasish