[ncl-talk] How to change the longitude

Anahita Amiri Farahani aamir003 at ucr.edu
Mon Jul 29 13:41:17 MDT 2019

Hi all,

I am trying to change the longitude axis for the attached plot, because
both Atlantic and Pacific Oceans are important for example instead of
starting from zero I would prefer to start from 60E and another possibility
is longitude goes from -30 to 360. how can I do that, this is my script:

wks   = gsn_open_wks ("eps", "omega_response")        ; send graphics to
PNG file
 gsn_define_colormap(wks,"BlRe")
 res                 = True                    ; plot mods desired
 res at tiMainString    = "Omega Response"        ; title

plot = gsn_csm_hov(wks, fine1, res)

Thanks,
Ana