[ncl-talk] NCL 6.6.2 install

Gus Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Wed Jul 17 14:36:15 MDT 2019

The key to the error may still be in your .cshrc or .bashrc file.
You may not have commented out your old NCARG_ROOT, or other environment
variables derived from it,
may have forgotten to remove the old NCL bin directory from your PATH, or
something the like.

Another possibility is that your NCL script hardwires the location of your
old NCL.
Something like:

load "/hardwired_old_path_to_NCL/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl"

[Incidentally, do you use tcsh/csh or sh/bash? Or both? Just curious.]

I hope this helps,
Gus Correa