[ncl-talk] Error with "time_axis_labels(cd_date, resT1, restick)"

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 10 17:11:42 MDT 2019

Hi all,

I'm confused by this thread -- where does cd_string enter? I don't see it
referenced in the script.

If the error messages are saying time_axis_labels is undefined, then as
Dave has pointed out, the docs say to load:

load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/contrib/time_axis_labels.ncl"

See:

http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/User_contributed/time_axis_labels.shtml

Rick