[ncl-talk] Shorter dashes on error bar lines in scaled-down boxplot?

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 12:50:20 MDT 2019

Hi

I have a boxplot panelled with a time-series plot. For better fit, I had to
scale it down to match the height of the time-series panel. Every part of
the boxplot has scaled down nicely but the spacing between error bars is
still according to the original size figure - which makes the dashes too
big for the scaled down plot.

Is there a way I can use shorter dashes for the error bars?

Thanks

Tabish

Tabish U Ansari
PhD student, Lancaster Environment Center
Lancaster Univeristy
Bailrigg, Lancaster,
LA1 4YW, United Kingdom