[ncl-talk] Error with "time_axis_labels(cd_date, resT1, restick)"

Zilore Mumba zmumba at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 00:27:11 MDT 2019

Thanks Dave for the hint. i did load the contributed package. I still get
the same error. The package I loaded is
"$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/wrf/WRF_contributed.ncl"
When I check this script I do not see anywhere where there is a function
like "time_axis_labels".
I will continue to probe and see where am going wrong
Incidentally, example6 on
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/User_contributed/time_axis_labels.shtml,
gives

*time_axis_labels*( data&time,  res, restick )

I assumed there was a mistake  on data&time and corrected it to
*time_axis_labels*( date&time,  res, restick )

Thanks

Zilore