[ncl-talk] question about graphic overlay

Rashed Mahmood rashidcomsis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 03:28:43 MDT 2019

I think the example bar_18.ncl is more appropriate for this purpose. I
modified the example with inputs from your script and got the attached
figure.

*NOTES: *
*1*) For the line plot you had one more element in d6 than the rest of your
data. So to match the line with number of bars I deleted the last number of
your line data (i.e d6). Please make sure if that is right.
 *2)* this script would not work properly if any of your d1, d2, ...d5 have
mix of positive and negative numbers, so please be cautious about it.
 *3)* Check if that values are plotted correctly in the attached figure.

Cheers,
Rashed