[ncl-talk] Random Skips in Data Set

Zach Rieck zrr817 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 19:20:23 MDT 2019

To Whom it May Concern-

I have a data file that has values by the minute, but has random 5 minute
skips periodically. I've attached the file with the first example
highlighted to illustrate what I'm talking about.

Because of these random skips, my values for my surface data don't line up
with my continuous data set I pulled from the WRF. Admittedly, this is a
difficult issue I have no idea how to tackle. I might try reaching out to
see if obtaining a continuous data set is possible, but figured I'd check
to see if there's any way to address this relatively simply. My goal is to
convert this by-the-minute data into hourly averages.

Thank you for any help with this!

Respectfully,
 Cedar_Creek_Radiometer.csv
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yj2yQ6Iu7D248fu_GF-Ii9ghSN9ATKre/view?usp=drive_web>